Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pinnacle Vodka : Pumpkin Pie

I know, we just finished up Pinnacle Appreciation Month a few weeks ago, but this flavor is a seasonal selection that is only going to be available for a limited time.







Review :

 I said it before and I’ll say it again, Pinnacle vodka is awesome. This flavor is being marketed as tasting like real deal pumpkin pie with whipped cream. They have come through once more. This is possibly my new favorite flavor from Pinnacle. I did my traditional first shot once I got my bottle, and it was smooth, great pumpkin spice flavor, and a cool finish. I didn’t know what else to mix it with because I normally don’t mix drinks, and I doubted that this would taste any good with a bottle of coke. I started making shooters with just some chocolate milk. Must say, freaking awesome. It is the standard 35% (70 proof) for flavored vodka, and I killed an entire bottle. I got my bottle from Bevmo of course, but have seen it sold on other online liquor stores. I actually had a hard time getting my bottle when it was first launched, because it is apparently flying off the shelves faster than they can be stocked. So if you are able to find it, definitely try it, and if you like it and are able to, then stock up on it because it wont be around for long. In fact, send me a bottle.


Breakdown :

The Bottle : Pinnacle has a standard bottle for all of their vodkas, so I have to take some points away. I do like that it is easily identifiable because it is the clear blue bottle sitting on the shelf.

Score : 5

The Taste : This stuff tastes awesome. I seriously wanted to grab some coffee so that I could pumpkin up a latte. It’s not too sweet, not syrupy at all, and has a dead on flavor.

Score : 25

The Buzz : Being able to polish off an entire bottle makes getting a buzz easy. I have never had a harsh buzz from drinking any of the pinnacle products, so this comes highly recommended.

Score : 25

The Cost : Still only $12. The thing that makes this brand so great is that for the flavor, and all the possibilities and potential that these products have, the price makes it a steal.

Score : 25

Total Score : 80

Definitely worth the price, and was worth waiting for BevMo to get some more in stock. I have to imagine that if you go through the Pinnacle site and contact some of the distributors that it may be much easier to find.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment